Friday, January 7, 2011

My first blog post! Eek!

Here goes nothing...

After reading many blogs every day, some professional, some friends, some mommy related, some not... I've decided to take on the task and join the ranks. I hope you find this interesting and fun and that you'll come back. I was inspired to do this because I love reading my cousin's blog and seeing what that family is up to and also just finished reading about the sad state of Daddy Blogging in Brain Child (my most favorite magazine) and thought, hey, I could do this.

Questions for anyone:
1) One of my most favorite blogs, created by a very good friend (sansyourpants.com) had a song for each post. I know he is a master computer person and probably did this whole html-ing on his own, but I wonder if that's possible here?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rebecca,

    I think it's a wonderful and exciting idea to document the experiences and thoughts of an incredibly amazing person like yourself! I am honored to be your first follower and I look forward to stalking your site to catch up on your everyday occurrences.

    I love you!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete